Special Mobility Services has been helping transport people for over forty years. We've grown from a two-person office to a regional operation employing drivers, dispatchers, customer service representatives, and more.
If you are interested in joining us as we provide our services in ways that are sensitive to cultural differences and accessible for all persons, including those with disabilities, we urge you to apply for a position.
Special Mobility Services offers good pay, full benefits, and excellent working conditions. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Shuttle Driver
Classification: Part time
Special Mobility Services is seeking a part-time Driver for our Community Shuttle service to provide safe, reliable and courteous transportation services. Drivers will operate 14-passenger shuttle buses on flexible routes to nearby rural communities. We are looking for a trustworthy, dependable and safe driver who enjoys helping others in their community.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain a driving record that meets or exceeds Special Mobility Services' driver standards.
- Valid driver’s license with at least two years driving experience and excellent driving record. CDL helpful but not required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and a national criminal record check which may include fingerprint identification.
- Map-reading skills and knowledge of the area helpful.
If this sounds like you, please download an application. Or pick one up at: 707 N Napa Street, Spokane WA 99202. An application and five-year driving abstract must be submitted to our Napa Street office in order to be considered for the position. Please, no phone calls.